Monday 9 June 2014

Review on the doubleshock 3 playstation controller!

Hello everyone! This is my review on the cheaper version of the original playstation 3 controller! I was desperate for pink as I love the colour so I chose the pink one, but there is a rainbow of colour choices available! 
The Doubleshock 3 wireless controller is accessible worldwide and I personally purchased it from eBay. I paid £7 including postage for it! As soon as I received it I plugged it into my playstation console and the 4 lights flashed until it synced which was about 4 seconds. It then changed to the 1 light and it was continuely on and it was all good to go! It feels exactly the same as the original, the only difference is the thumb pads have slightly more resistance against them, which to be honest I prefer. 
The Doubleshock vibrations are fantastic, no different in feeling or effectiveness as the original. No excess noise or rattle. The only difference between this one and the original is the centre button which is a 'p3' not the playstation symbol. 
The back of this controller has product information, model number, the power watt information, and an isbn code. 
So as a conclusion after purchasing this cheaper edition and using it personally for the last 10 days I would definitely buy another if ever needed and would certainly recommend to anyone! 
For you to compare with looks alone I will follow with photos of my original playstation controller. 
Thanks for reading :) 

@NeonPinkJenna 




No comments:

Post a Comment