Tuesday 9 September 2014

White Ps4 & Destiny bundle by NeonPinkJenna

Hello everyone!

We went to the September 9th midnight launch from Game and collected this beautiful new console & Game bundle! 
It's stunning in white, the contrast between the white and the black detail is amazing! Parts of the console are matt white some are gloss white! 


Here's the box :

Here's a break down of what's in the box:

1 x Glacier white ps4 console 

1 x Glacier white controller 

1 x HDMI cable (black)

1 x controller charger to USB port cable (black)

1 x power cable (black)

1 x earphone headset 

1 x copy of Destiny 
 And some booklets and safety wanting advice! 

I plugged it all in, turned it on and there was 1 system update which took 8 minutes then I had to enter my wifi setup information, my psn and I was ready to go! I will do a blog on Destiny after I've got stuck in for a few days! 

I also have a black ps4 so here's a comparison photo :



Now time to play Destiny ... 😃👍 

Thanks for reading
@NeonPinkJenna

1 comment: