Wednesday 9 July 2014

Controller Modz Playstation 4 custom controller review

Hello everyone! Today I have received my custom controller from controller modz! 
It came in a brand new playstation 4 controller box, beautifully hand painted and with my name on it aswell...(eek!!)
Limited Edition Pink Pearl Playstation 4 Dualshock 4 Controller
- 100% Official Sony Dualshcok 4 Controller
- Professionally Hydro Dipped in Unique Pattern
- FULL Sony Warranty in tact
- Comes in Original Dualshock 4 Box
So I unboxed my beautiful new controller, plugged it in to my PS4 console and let it charge, once fully charged i tested it out and it's fantastic.

The hand painted custom job is brilliant, so perfectly done. I also chose to have white action buttons, white D pad, and white left and right Thumbsticks! These extras are available in any colour, but it was just my personal favourite colour choice. The white buttons are very professionally customised, you can't tell they were ever touched let alone changed! 
Also I had my name added to my controller, it's very beautifully positioned and looks very professional,  they offer this for free and also use a font of your choice! 

On their website they have PS4, PS3, Xbox one & Xbox360 available! Gorgeous stock items and the custom option to design your own! 
I couldn't resist the Pink Pearl option, but they have every colour and at this awesome price, I had to purchase!
I've looked around online and these are by far the best deal around.
They also have free UK delivery , which is super fast! The whole process from ordering to receiving is done within a week!
Now go buy yours!!! http://controllermodz.co.uk

Thanks for reading,

@NeonPinkJenna x

No comments:

Post a Comment