Wednesday 16 July 2014

Ps4 controller light decals from @ToastyStickers by NeonPinkJenna


Hello everyone! 
I have just applied my awesome personalised light bar sticker for my PS4 controller from http://www.flamingtoast.com/ / @ToastyStickers and wanted to share It with you all! I'm so impressed with the quality and the professional look! 



Each decal features :

• Premium Quality Vinyl
• High Resolution Imprint
• Removable & Reusable Adhesive
• Matte Finish


My husband also had one made up. They sent us a preview before was shipped;

I'm in the UK and these guys are in the US but for 2 stickers including postage was just under £5, and we received these in 3 working days. 

They also offer customised photo vinyl light decals! 

These are such an awesome extra to personalise your controllers! I love how professional it looks! Will definitely be buying from these again!

Installation video : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYoQIOr1mXU 

Now go get yours!! 
Thank you for reading! 
@NeonPinkJenna

No comments:

Post a Comment