Sunday 2 November 2014

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare from a girls point of view @NeonPinkJenna

Hello everyone! 

So, I've never played Call of Duty before, but when I clicked on this http://youtu.be/GccGbdLqTmQ ...
 I couldn't help but get myself Advanced Warfare! I played Destiny and I play Blacklight Retrobution and I love them both so was hoping for a cross of the two, but a little less fantasy and a little more realism! 

One thing I really like in games is incentives, so for instance when you reach a certain level or rank you unlock something bonus. However I did purchase the day zero edition with exo skeleton purely because it looks so freakin awesome! (But I'll still work hard to unlock extras, lol) 

Ok so ...

The opening story cut scenes are fantastic! Wow! Loving this game already! Only completed the first mission but it's insane! Graphics are like watching a movie, no loading issues, very clear game play, intense and action, just brilliant! 

I then created a personal character, (yay there's a girl option!) Went on multiplayer online with 11 others for my first ever team deathmatch and got kill cam! Video clip :http://youtu.be/1vKYhsv1MzQ


During the campaign there's a shooting range too, great for target practise.
During game play you are very easily directed which is great. You follow a leader and have arrows to indicate direction all the time, no wasted time wandering about trying to find where to go next! 

When you're online on multiplayer you have a huge selection of matches such as standard team deathmatch, kill confirm & capture the flag. You can invite friends or play with random members.

There is 5 classes of weapon selections, you put together whatever selections you'd like, along with special weapons and shields. 

During the online matches you unlock upgrades such as clothing, armour, weapons, weapon add ons & exo suits. 
You can customise outfits and weapons, from design to colour. 

As its day zero November 3rd it's double RP so you'll find yourself levelling up very quickly.


So I'm going to go play more, and will do more blogs soon! 

Thanks for reading :)
@NeonPinkJenna 
 
Please check out :
www.mygameslounge.com





No comments:

Post a Comment