Saturday 22 November 2014

GTAV NextGen wildlife

Hello everyone!

I'm loving storymode, I've been exploring the map and searching for all the wildlife. So far I've found ;

Boar - grand señora desert,redwood lights track

Border collie - Alamo sea, marina drive 

Cat - banham canyon, ineseno road

Chicken-hawk - zancudo river, South of stab city

Cormorant - lago zancudo

Cow - grand señora desert, redwood lights track or the farm

Coyote - grand señora desert 

Crow - grand señora desert

Deer - chiliad mountain state wilderness

Hen - paleto bay

Husky - richman, north Rockford drive

Mountain lion - banham canyon

Pig - great chaparral (the farm)

Poodle - richman, Americano way 

Pug - richman, Americano way 

Rabbit - raton canyon

Retriever - richman, North Rockford drive

Rottweiler - sandy shores, zancudo ave

Seagull - Chumash pier

Shark - ocean

West Highland terrier - richman, Americano way

I'll update this when I find more!
I have many videos on my YouTube channel : http://m.youtube.com/user/Jennal0uise

Thanks for reading 

@NeonPinkJenna

No comments:

Post a Comment